[Customdrawn] New fast bitmap copying

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:34:43 CEST 2012

Hello,

I did a big expansion of the region code, so now we could make a push
to get LazEyes working =) If you could make code to set the region of
a window it would be great =) It is this routine:

function SetWindowRgn(hWnd: HWND; hRgn: HRGN; bRedraw:
Boolean):longint; override;

It will need both a generic and a Backend implementation. HRGN in
CustomDrawn is the same thing as a TLazRegion from the unit
lcl/lazregions.pas which has a nice description of regions (svn update
to get the latest).

LazEyes uses mostly elliptical regions.

regions in LazRegions are defined as either a simple rect region or as
a list of parts, being that all parts would be combined with the OR
operator.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho