[Customdrawn] Trying "Customdrawn"

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Mar 23 12:20:14 CET 2012

Il 23/03/2012 11:47, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Giuliano Colla
> <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it>  wrote:
>> What I suspect of are the results of XGetFontPath: I've taken it as gospel,
>> but maybe it's a Devil's deed!
>> lxfontpaths.txt should tell something.
> Yes, we can see that the first dirs are the ones with // which points
> to XGetFontPath
>
> The simplest solution is making a search and replace all occurences
> of // to / before adding to the list

I've verified that // doesn't affect TT_open_face (just by changing
FontPath:=APath+Rslt.name into FontPath:=APath+PathDelim+Rslt.name, and
thus having a double slash before all font names).

It originates from XGetFontPath, but it should be harmless.

Now I'm beginning to suspect the ttf file itself. What does TT_open_face
attempting to open a corrupted ttf file?
As far as I can guess the file which gives rise to the error
(luxirb.ttf) shouldn't be the very first file to be scanned.