[Customdrawn] Trying "Customdrawn"

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:54:14 CEST 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> No luck. Now it's the DejaVu font creating the problem. There's a bug in
> LazFreeType, connected with your environment. No way out except:

We can work around the issue until the real bug is fixed by filtering
out fonts list with the filenames which give issues.

@Michael Schnell

Where is the bug report with the font files attached?

Please attach both
/usr/share/fonts/truetype//DejaVuSerifCondensed-Italic.ttf and
/usr/share/fonts/truetype//luxirb.ttf

I am appalled that after 4 days and 2 tries you completely ignored my
requests for a bug report. This completely undermines the bug fixing
process.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho