[Customdrawn] Trying "Customdrawn"

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Mar 28 09:50:22 CEST 2012

On 03/27/2012 10:09 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> So now I suspect that he has maybe a 64-bits processor and the library
> has 64-bit issues ...
Nope. his is a 32 Bit System.
> Or maybe because of the symbolic links that he has?
Maybe some library installed here (by the Suse Distribution or added by
myself for some other purpose) is not compatible with the Lazarus Font
recognition software. If you tell me which libraries are used I'll find
out the versions.

At home I have an unmodified Suse 12.1 and an  unmodified Suse 11.1 box.

I'll check whether it runs there.

-Michael