[Customdrawn] Trying "Customdrawn"

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Wed Mar 28 12:47:42 CEST 2012

Michael Schnell ha scritto:
> On 03/27/2012 10:09 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
>> So now I suspect that he has maybe a 64-bits processor and the library
>> has 64-bit issues ...
> Nope. his is a 32 Bit System.
>> Or maybe because of the symbolic links that he has?
> Maybe some library installed here (by the Suse Distribution or added by
> myself for some other purpose) is not compatible with the Lazarus Font
> recognition software. If you tell me which libraries are used I'll find
> out the versions.
>
> At home I have an unmodified Suse 12.1 and an  unmodified Suse 11.1 box.
>
> I'll check whether it runs there.

This will be interesting. I would like to perform a test on a Suse
platform (I don't have any available at the moment), to compare the
results, but I'll be unable to install one for a couple of weeks,
because of many other things to do.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)