[Customdrawn] Some patches

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Mar 30 21:50:19 CEST 2012

Il 30/03/2012 15:05, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
> I thought of simply apply the patch and add the parts which I don't
> understand under a ifdef for the new loop. But applying fails, it
> looks like it conflicts with changes in the mean time.
>
> Could you please regenerate it with my proposed changes?
>
> thanks =)
Here's a new diff, against last revision.
I have added some comments, and moved TCDX11Timer from customdrawnint to
customdrawn_x11proc.
I've added there the include of customdrawndefines, and uses
CustomDrawnInt but under ifdef.

Conflicts were caused by very stupid things, such as a blank line before
an ifdef.

I hope that it works. Here it does.

Giuliano