[Gtk2] I'm developing a program under Linux with gtk2.

Denis Gottardello info at denisgottardello.it
Tue May 26 12:17:11 CEST 2009

I'm developing a program under Linux with gtk2. I think the graphic is a
little ugly.
In my multithread program I use Synchronize() procedure to update a TMemo
object.
By Synchronize() procedure the thread adds a few lines, but sometimes they do
not appear correctly. I have to use the mouse scroll to read them all.
If I add Application.ProcessMessage in the updating synchronized procedure, it
displays all the lines correctly. However, the program becomes very slow.
Do you think about? What can I do to improve my program?

Sorry for my bad English.

--
www.denisgottardello.it
Skype: mrdebug