[Lazarus-es] conexiones persistentes

José Mejuto joshyfun en gmail.com
Lun Oct 25 16:43:11 CEST 2010

Hello Paola,

PB>   El 25/10/2010 06:35 a.m., Mgutierrez escribió:
>> A mi me pasó eso, y me volví loco hasta descubrirlo. Lo solucioné
>> reconectandome a la BD cada cierto tiempo (quiero recordar que 15
>> minutos), cerraba y volvia a abrir la conexión. Este error me ha
>> ocurrido tanto en PostgreSQL como en MySQL.
PB> alguien ha probado o tiene experiencia si pasa lo mismo con firebird?
PB> muchas gracias
PB> chauuuuuuuuu

Sacado de FireBird.conf

#
# Seconds to wait on a silent client connection before the server sends
# dummy packets to request acknowledgment.
#
# DO NOT USE THIS OPTION. It may hang or crash Windows on the client side as
# explained here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=296265
# or may not prevent eventual inactive client disconnection for other OS.
#
# Normally, Firebird uses SO_KEEPALIVE socket option to keep track of
# active connections. If you do not like default 2-hour keepalive timeout
# then adjust your server OS settings appropriately. On UNIX-like OS's,
# modify contents of /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_*. On Windows,
# follow instrutions of this article:
# http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=140325
#
# Type: integer