[Lazarus-other] [fpc-other] fpWeb lecture

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:59:53 CEST 2011

A not so complicated app would be a JSon server created using fpWeb with WebData JSon adapter connected to two frontends, one using ExtJS and the other using a desktop application. The server should get data from a database server.

With such app, you'll be showing many strenghts of fpWeb/fpc. Also it would be nice to show how easy is to switch from an embedded http app (take a look at the new fphttpapp unit) for debugging to cgi/fcgi.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com