[Lazarus-other] Web site errors

Doug Chamberlin chamberlin.doug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 01:19:20 CET 2012

I get the below error when clicking on the FAQ link on the left hand
menu of the lazarus.freepascal.org page.
Similar error from the project roadmap link.

Also, sending to the email address vsnijders at quicknet.nl fails with a
550 error.

-----

Error 400

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /Lazarus_Faq on
this server.

Your proxy server sent an invalid request. Please contact the proxy
server administrator to have this problem fixed.

Your technical support key is: *183f-3a31-b783-0251*

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself
<http://www.ioerror.us/bb2-support-key?key=183f-3a31-b783-0251>.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact vsnijders
at quicknet.nl <mailto:vsnijders+nospam at nospam.quicknet.nl> and be sure
to provide the technical support key shown above.

**