[Lazarus-other] Job offer for software developer

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:27:54 CET 2012

Hello together,

this time something completely different. The following is a job offer
from the firm I work at.

Regards,
Sven

===

Hello FPC community,

as we plan to redesign our main software we are looking for
Pascal/Delphi developers to extend our team in Munich, Germany. Our main
software product is a leading system for maintenance management used in
various branches of industries with our customers being mostly from
Central Europe.

What we seek in you:
- you have good knowledge of Pascal/Delphi
- you can learn fast
- you can work autonomously
- you are motivated to reach a desired result

What work topics we can provide you with (amongst others):
- n-tier development
- database development (mainly MS SQL, Oracle and DB2)
- reporting

What we offer you:
- you can bring in yourself and your ideas
- if you are a FPC/Lazarus developer we offer you the possiblity to work
partly, but paid on that project

If you are interested please e-mail us at "karriere (at) isoware (dot) com"