[lazarus] Blew my system

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Thu Apr 15 09:32:12 EDT 1999

All,

   I did something really stupid with my home system. It totally trashed the
box. I spent most of last night trying to recover
unsuccessfully. I am going to reload my machine tonight.

Please forgive me if I do not seem quite as responsive on the email. I have
to wait until I get to work to respond.

Hopefully this will be resolved tonight.

Cliff Baeseman

- "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
- "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for girls,
but a talking frog is very very cool."