[lazarus] Where is Classe.pp (lazarus)

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Wed Apr 21 14:31:45 EDT 1999

Are you looking at 1.1 documentation or 1.2 there may have been a change in
1.2..

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 1:25 PM
To: lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject: Re: RE: RE: [lazarus] Where is Classe.pp (lazarus)

Could someone tell me if I am making an error here.  I am looking at the
AGTK documentation and for radiobuttons there is a function called
gtk_toggle_button_set_active, but in the gtk for pascal it's called
set_active.   Is this correct?  If so, why the name change?

Shane

>>> Cliff Baeseman <Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com> 04/21 11:47 AM >>>
Here is a idea! place all files in one large binary file using streaming.
The lazarus app on the first run will pull the necessary files out and
install them to the proper locations. I have used this type of method in
delphi before and it works pretty good.

I have done lots of work with binary streaming and just love it.

Cliff