[lazarus] Label mystery solved probably...

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Apr 23 10:41:07 EDT 1999

Question:

Can the gtk widget Statusbar be changed so it is automatically created inside an alignment widget?  Like the toolbar there shoul be no instance where it's not either on the right/left/top/bottom/center of a form.

If not, can someone look at the newest code in the CVS?  I have created a TStatusBar class and I have the user create an alignment widget, then create a tstatusbar with the alignment as the parent.  When I do this, the statusbar never shows up!  It's hidden somewhere.

If I create the Statusbar with the form as the parent (the code for that is in main.pp) then it displays itself but when the form is resized we would need to find some way of moving it to keep it on the bottom of the form.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Shane