[lazarus] Looking for info...

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Apr 28 12:24:50 EDT 1999

First, I would love to see a link to the mention in the newsgroup.  Just for interest sake.

Second, the Lazarus website is really the only one we have setup.  It's very temporary and will be updated this week (Cliff?) with new info.

If your interested in downloading the new source , I will post it shorlty and relay the link to you.  I assume you are familiar with Linux have have a system setup.

Currently you will need to go to www.gtk.org and downlaod gtk and glibe along with the language binding of gtk for pascal.

I'm sure one of our other contributors will help me out in explaining everything.  I'm simply a programmer and not real up on Linux myself.

I will upload the latest and let you know where to get it in a moment.

BTW, welcome aboard!

Shane

>>> "Thomas Yanez, Jr." <ty at creativeside.com> 04/28 11:16 AM >>>
Howdy.

Just signed up for this list after finding a reference in the Borland
newsgroups.  I'm a Delphi developer that is very interested in this project.

Can somebody please point me in the direction of an FAQ or a website that is
a little more informative than the Lazarus website that was mentioned in the
posting?

If nothing else, a primer on the concepts, tools, etc. would be apprecaited.

Thanks for any information you might be able to provide.

Thomas Yanez, Jr.
ty at creativeside.com