[lazarus] [HELP]:problem installing lazarus from CVS

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cc.net
Sun Aug 1 21:16:07 EDT 1999

On 7/31/99, at 4:12 AM, Noel Cuillandre wrote:

>My First problem is at step 5 when i do : make cycle, i get the
>following
>result :

Same here. The ppc386 produced does work though.

>At this step, i continue the batch to the end and all is correct until
>step 7 : when i launch the 'make' in '\pp\source\lazarus' :

This one is a bit trickier.  The command line has a lower number of
characters available from the command prompt than from a batch file.  So,
to compile lazarus, do the following:

1. Create a batch file called MAKELAZ.BAT with the following entries

   @echo off
   make clean
   make -n >junk.bat
   call junk.bat
   del junk.bat

2. From the lazarus directory, run MAKELAZ instead of make.

This will compile lazarus, and you should be able to run fine.

Jeff.