[lazarus] Domain name

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Aug 2 06:22:20 EDT 1999

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Michael A. Hess wrote:

> Ronan van Riet wrote:
> >
> > Some weeks ago there was talk about getting a domain like
> > lazarus-rad.com or another one.
> > What is there story on this?
>
> Well Michael (VC) has been trying to get the freepascal.org domain
> reassigned to him. This is becoming a major pain. We would like to use
> lazarus.freepascal.org since the two are tied together it would make
> some sense. However, if it does take much longer than I am proposing
> that I register something like lazarus-rad.org or something similar.
>
> I know I ask this on another email but what is the story Michael (VC)?
> Any word or impression when the domain might come through?

Last friday, the person who currently owns the domain has sent a fax to
InterNIC. The answer was that (yet again) there was some small detail
not in order. This person now went on holidays, so a fax with the
correction will not be sent for another 2 weeks :(

I'm getting old and grey over this whole interNIC thing;
Probably it's just God's way of showing that he hates me :(

If you feel this is getting too long to wait for; just apply for your own
domain... I would understand :)
I'd do it myself if it was possible, but fpc.org is a Fishing enthousiasts
group's domain :)

Michael.