[Re: [[lazarus] Last thing before I wrap up]]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Mon Aug 2 09:06:06 EDT 1999

How about this one :

A look inside a cathedral, this one big penguin (with his cool hair) would sit
on a throne, this VCL symbol (red triangle, blue cube, yellow sphere) floating
in the middle and a bunch of penguins (optionally with this cool hair, too)
like worshippers standing around.

And yes, the cathedral could have these nice colored win{d,bl}ows, too :-( ALL
BROKEN :-)

Now I am getting weird. Enough.
Should anyone have a friend with good AutoCAD skills (or whatever it takes)
... and enough free time to donate to the Lazarus project ...

Michal Bukovjan