[lazarus] login CVS

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Mon Aug 2 19:45:37 EDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Wormsley <daworm at cdc.net>
To: <lazarus at miraclec.com>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 1999 3:21 PM
Subject: RE: [lazarus] login CVS

> On 8/2/99, at 2:39 PM, Peter Vreman wrote:
>
> >We also got the problem with Gabor, he also can't login
correct with cvs
> >from his windows. When he tried it using a unix shell
account then the
> >login worked correctly. Maybe he also needs to try jCVS
;)

> I have used the 1.10 (not beta, as in 1.10.7) CVS under
Win98 command line and the WinCVS (forgot the version,
latest non-beta) without problems.  WinCVS is prettier, but
slower (I can't figure out how to update mulitple
directories at the same time.)

> Could it be a Win9x vs NT problem?
>
> Jeff.
I  have winCVS  working now and use exact the same commands
in de comand window of WinCVS. No problems so far, evn
mutiple directories at the same time.

Thanks for the help,

Vincent.