[lazarus] CVS Version Problems

Pascal Dutilleul pduti at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 15:41:47 EDT 1999

I have also the same problem to compile lazarus.

I can manage to :
> > >cd /opt/fpc/rtl
> > >make

but the following is complaining about 'systemh.inc' not found.
> > >cd /opt/fpc/fcl
> > >make

I know it is the compiler-option '-Fi' that somewhere should be
adjusted.  While executing 'make', I see that '-Fi ../inc' appears in
the commandline options for ppc386.  I figured out that that should be
changed to '../rtl/inc'.

But where do I put that ???

As I understand, when using 'make' then the 'ppc386.cfg' doesn't play a
role ?
In makefile.fpc I found that the option '-Fi' is set using some
variable 'INC'.  But I can't find where that variable is initialized to
'../inc'.
I tried to add the line 'INC=../rtl/inc' in the /fcl/Makefile but this
also doesn't help much.

So I'm a bit confused where to adjust the include-path of the compiler
:(

Pascal