[lazarus] Changed needed in Editor.pp

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Aug 3 17:31:32 EDT 1999

No big deal.  I'll fupdated CVS with what I think will display the cursor, but I'm not sure it'll totally fix the issues.

Catch you all tomorrow...

Shane

>>> Payne Thomas E CNIN <payne_t at crane.navy.mil> 08/03 3:39 PM >>>
I added the code.  This enabled the 750 ms fillrect event. But I did not see
anything.

I brought the terminal window in front of the editor, then brought the
editor window to the front.  I think I am seeing the cursor at that point,
but it is very thin it could be my imagination.  I click in different places
and cycle the windows, and there is a short thin line that follows the
clicks.

I do no see where enabling the timer did much, but cycling the editor window
background to foreground did help.

Sorry I am not much help on this problem.

Tom