[lazarus] OT: List server software

Michael A. Hess mhess at harding.miraclec.com
Tue Aug 3 19:12:44 EDT 1999

> On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Baeseman, Cliff wrote:
>
> Where can I get some list server software that runs on linux.
>
> I would really like the one that Mike H uses with the web  indexed stuff.
>
> Also how about any search engine type stuff..

Cliff,

I'm still down in Norfolk (man that carrier is big  :-)  ) but will be
returning late tomorrow. I give you all the information about the list
server I am using, the mail archiving tool and how you can use my search
engine product for the archive pages. (I really need to set that up
myself)

Michael A. Hess
Miracle Concepts, Inc.