[lazarus] Where is customlistbox.inc?????

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sat Aug 7 12:35:44 EDT 1999

JFYI....

I did manage to get a production server up running a search engine called
htdig. It seems that htdig has been around for some time. It was a
extrememly easy to install package and does one outstanding job of indexing
web content. The indexing tool is made to work against web server content
spread across multiple domains. I just gave it our internal web servers and
our external hosted web sites and it indexed  the whole deal in 3 minutes.
It has a web interface almost identical to infoseek complete with hit
ranking.

Nice product if you ever need a web search engine and very quick to get up
and running.

And yes of course it just runs on linux. I can honestly say we at work are
turning into a serious Linux Shop. The bosses are amazed at the stability,
speed and flexibility of these linux boxes.

Cliff

Cliff