[lazarus] More Native Win32 stuff(Pascal,canyouhelphere?)

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Tue Aug 10 19:28:24 EDT 1999

On 8/10/99, at 6:51 PM, Michael A. Hess wrote:

>If you do find that this isn't possible then there still might be a way
>to do it via the one WindProc for each control method. It will be a
>little strange but it just might work. If you can attach the "Self"
>value to the HWND that would be the prefered method so keep looking at
>how to do that.
>
>I have to run out to the mighty WalMart so I won't be back until later.
>Let me know what you find out and if it is negative I'll give you my
>thoughts on the other way of doing it.
>
>Talk at you later,

It certainly looks possible.  See my previous post (assuming the list keeps
them in order, often the third message I send to the list is the first to
arrive back.)

There are certain window types that will not use what I sent in the other
message directly.  For instance, dialog boxes work differently than other
windows, using CreateDialog instead of CreateWindow, but I'll save those
for later.  All in all, it looks feasible, once I get just a few more
nasties out of the way.

There may not be much code written, but all in all I would call this a very
productive day!

Jeff.