[lazarus] Form designer

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Aug 11 12:22:24 EDT 1999

Samuel Liddicott wrote:

> I'm new to Lazarus, but some years ago I wrote a complete delphi form
> editor and object inspector.
>
> It loads and saves DFM's and is completely compatable with the Delphi
> designer, usesage and progammers interface. (RegisterComponents,
> RegisterNoIcon etc etc)
>
> The source is freely available.
>
> Will this help?

Oh man. Send it to me baby!!

That would be a BIG start on what I need to do. I will be saving the
data as XML instead of the DFM format but that little bit of
modification shouldn't be that big a deal. I'm not sure how much of it
will port exactly to LCL but as I said it will be a big start.

I'll be leaving on holiday on Saturday and if I could have that to take
with me to scan over and look at it would be GREAT.

You can send it to me email or put it on the ftp site.

ftp://ftp.miraclec.com/lazarus

Thanks.