[[lazarus] Pascal Question....]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Wed Aug 11 15:13:28 EDT 1999

"Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> wrote:
> Can someone look at delphi's Graphics.pas file and go to the definition for
TFontStyle.  Please explain to me what the NODEFINE is doing there.

> TFontStyle = (fsBold, fsItalic, fsUnderline, fsStrikeOut);
> {$NODEFINE TFONTSTYLE}
> TFOntStyles = set of TFontStyle;
> I'm trying to do this in code...
I think that the {$HPPEMIT} has something to do with their C++ and Pascal
common codebase. I think you can safely ignore that.

> FontStyle : TFOnt Style;
> ..
> FontStyle := [fsBold];
> if something then FontStyle := FontStyle + [fsItalic];
That is OK, because the FontStyle is not a set type, but enumerated type.
You want to declare

var FontStyle : TFontStyles;

Michal Bukovjan