[lazarus] New Controls (was NEW WEB pages with the link)

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Wed Aug 11 19:13:51 EDT 1999

I have created templates for both the .pp and the .inc files that contain all
the standard stuff, including comments. I think we should get people all using
a common template with their controls so everything looks the same. Plus, with
the comments there, it will all be self documenting with pasdoc. If everyone
wants, I can create a new directory in lcl (in CVS) called "templates" or
something and put these two templates in there. What do you all think?

The only thing that might need to be changed in them is the wording at the top.
They still say that everything is GPL. If I remember correctly, we were going
to change that to LGPL. Is that right?  If so, if someone can send me, or tell
me where to find it, the wording for LGPL, I will change it in the templates
before I commit them.

Curtis