[lazarus] Hello, request and bug (?) report

"Fernando P. Nájera Cano" j.najera at cgac.es
Thu Aug 12 06:53:22 EDT 1999

Hello,

I've recently joined this mailling list and I hope I could help this great
project very soon - when I manage put the CVS up in my Win98 system.

1. Is there anybody translating the pages into Spanish? If not, could I do
that? If yes, how?

2. Put a button in a form and if the form.onresize, try to keep the button
centered to the form. Something like button1.left := (width-button1.width)
div 2; button1.top:=(width-button2.top) div 2; Don't matter about the frame
border, but I think the OnResize event is called BEFORE changing the Form
width and top, so the button is centered in the form BEFORE resizing, and
then, the form is resized, so the button is not centered anymore. Please,
try it and tell me if it works that way for you - I couldn't get my system
working OK, so I don't know if it is MY problem.

3. Can anyone with Win98 get in touch with me by email - j.najera at cgac.es -
and help me starting CVS -- I've followed the instructions in the web
pages, but it doesn't work when trying to download the source. Thanks.

I hope I can help a little,

Fernando