[lazarus] Templates Added to CVS

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Thu Aug 12 11:55:31 EDT 1999

I just added the new template files to CVS. I created a new directory inside lcl
called templates. Inside it, there are two files, template.pp and template.inc.
They have comments and all the standard items needed to create a component. When
creating a new component, you can just copy the template files to your new
filenames and then fill in all the missing information and change the classes
and methods appropriately.

If you add a component to an existing unit, then you can add the @author tag at
the top to explain the components you added. Then just copy the template.inc
file to the filename you need to implement your new component.

I hope this isn't too confusing, but I am kind of in a hurry (wife needs my
help so we can get out of here to go camping). If you look at the files, you
will probably understand what you need to do with them :-)

Curtis