Help; RE: [lazarus] Form designer

Peter Vreman pfvreman at wins.uva.nl
Thu Aug 12 18:00:04 EDT 1999

At 19:04 12-8-99 , you wrote:

> [...]

But if you looked good then you saw an include of 'makefile.fpc'. Which
contains ppc386.

Do you have the file /opt/fpc/rtl/linux/syslinux.ppu ? Or else you can try
calling make in the lazarus dir with 'make OPT=-vu' that will show you why
the syslinux will be recompiled.

Sorry there is really no easier way to install the snapshots, becuase you
always need to have good path references setup by yourselves.

Peter