[lazarus] New fpIDE is available.

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Aug 12 20:45:57 EDT 1999

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the fpIDE project. This
is another tool I am also involved with. (Man were do I get the time)

This one is a specially built IDE for Win32 that works with Free Pascal.
It is written in Pascal (well hey Lazarus isn't quite there yet) but
compiles with FPC. It sets up projects, has syntax highlighting, yadda,
yadda, yadda. All you guys working on Lazarus on the Win32 platform
might like to use this. It might help speed up some of your development
work. You can go to the main site to read about it.

  http://come.to/fpide

You can download the latest source or the complete installation package
(yes built by me). You can also get if from their mirror site in the
USA. Hey guess where that is.   ;-)

   ftp://ftp.miraclec.com/pub/fpide/fpide_install.exe   794,564 bytes

the source is at

   ftp://ftp.miraclec.com/pub/fpide/fpide-0.4.98.75-source.zip