Help; RE: [lazarus] Form designer

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 05:06:53 EDT 1999

I did have a /opt/fpc/rtl/linux/syslinux.pp and a
/opt/fpc/lazarus/lcl/syslinux.ppu

I'm just make-ing clean everything and will do new_ppc(below) and see if it
makes /opt/fpc/rtl/linux/syslinux.ppu

It doesn't?  So why?  I followed the howto exactly?

I do get a /opt/fpc/units/linux/syslinux.ppu

Is this right?  Should it have been made in rtl/linux or should the rest be
looking in units/linux instead of rtl/linux?

Until I can get it working I can't see how it should be and get the
experience to make it work.

Sam