[lazarus] The fedit3.zip Form Editor

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Aug 13 11:30:35 EDT 1999

I gave the code a real QUICK glance and from what I see this looks
really, really promising. I found some things being done with messages
but I think we might be able to handle that with what we already have
implemented. Other than that it appears to use standard plan controls
and components without talking to the API at all.

We still have some work to implement some of the controls that it wants
to use but once we have all of those controls finished we should be able
to have a working RAD tool right out of the gate with this thing.

It currently works with DFM and we will want to modify this to LFM which
will be XML content but that should be trivial.

If we can get this source GPL'ed this should be exciting. Makes me wish
I wasn't going on vacation.  :-\