[lazarus] Form Designer Here

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Aug 13 12:00:23 EDT 1999

Samuel Liddicott wrote:

> I'll try and get that now, but I could write it again from scratch in
> a lot less time than first, and do a better job, so... :-)

OK. If you do have to write it from scratch you would be able to start
with the LCL and not trying to adapt what you have to the LCL. You wrote
the original, which do you think would be easier, modifying what you
already have or rewriting it using the LCL?

As soon as I get back I'll be ready to dive in and help you with this no
matter which way you think we should go with it.