[lazarus] Sample dpr

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Fri Aug 13 13:34:48 EDT 1999

Look at the demo directory for flat pascal demo programs.  They can use just ppc386 without a make file.  Not sure about the ppc386.cfg file.  I have never touched mine, but then I used the full FPC installer when I first set everything up, which presumably set everything correctly to compile this code.

Jeff.