TImagelist Was:Re: RE: [lazarus] NEW WEB pages with the link

P Jean dit Bailleul jdb at abacom.com
Fri Aug 13 20:09:07 EDT 1999

At 21:45 12/08/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Post the problem you ran into on this message board and perhaps we can help
>you.  Where are you stuck?

1) i have trouble in understanding how GDK work and having type conflicts
every where. I can't find any description of those types inheritance. In
the GtkTypes.pp all are defined as LongInt...
2) i can't use the pixmap but need to use the GdkRGB where there is
absolutely no information.

Well the only thing that work (i've test it many times with Delphi) is the
parser to load the BMP files.

If someone can help (or take the component for the development of that
part) I will be very gratefull.
P Jean dit Bailleul (jdb at abacom.com)