[lazarus] QT Implimentation

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Mon Aug 16 10:22:49 EDT 1999

I was working on a qtint.pp implementation just a little this weekend. So
far it should be a straight forward deal to implement. I plan on bouncing
around that one a little to ensure that the lcl will be compatible with the
qt stuff...

It works alot like the gtk tool kit for initialization and such so the
implementation is fairly easy to do.

Ok so how am I implementing qt when the C++ compiler does not support
linkeing C++ libs.?
Wait to see the code!. I should be able to commit some of this in the near
future..

Cliff