[lazarus] CreateComponent

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Aug 16 12:34:30 EDT 1999

fcomponent was used for gtk.  fhandle was put in for compatability to Delphi.  fHandle could read fcomponent, OR we could convert fcomponent to fhandle.  For now, make fhandle read fcomponent and use fcomponent.

Shane

>>> "Samuel Liddicott" <sam at campbellsci.co.uk> 08/16 11:19 AM >>>
Is a FHandle supposed to be equivalent to a FComponent ?

I mean it seems like under GTK FComponent is the reference to the "real"
control, under windows FHandle is the "real" control - do we have one that
applies to both?

Sam