[lazarus] TFileListBox, TDirectoryListBox, TDriveComboBox

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 04:13:53 EDT 1999

I think it is good to distinguish between obviously different drives like
floppy, CDROM and "hard disks", but not good to distinguish between
different hard disks, for the user can't be expected to know one from the
other anyway.

This may involve tricky API stuff to locate removable/network (nfs/smbmount)
drives

Sam