[lazarus] set z order

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 04:17:39 EDT 1999

We may need a GUI abstraction layer then, I think there are quite a few GUI
operations which will be quite different for GTK than for windows - esp. as
you say someone is working on a windows native version of the lcl.

Perhaps the abstraction layer could consist of winapi style calls
implemented differently?

Sam