[lazarus] GDK calling problems

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 04:41:35 EDT 1999

I recollect in Delphi (windows) that these keys are navigation keys for
navigating BETWEEN controls and by default are not passed to the controls
unless you (and here it escapes me) call some function to request that these
navigation keys also be passed.  I've just spent half an hour trying to find
the funciton/message.  I had to us it once but forget which project.

I find it strange to think it affects you... but your description of the
affected keys seems to match the problem.

I hope this is enought to go on. (Maybe GTK is similar)

Sam