[lazarus] TDataset ready and tested !!

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Thu Dec 2 09:39:32 EST 1999

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Shane Miller wrote:

> I am assuming that a TDatabase component is already there?

Yes, but not really functional. It just closes all datasets connected to
it. The rest of the code must still be implemented, but this is all closely
connected with the TQuery and TTable implementations.

> What units are these coded in?  I'd like to look at the implementation when I test them.......

The db unit. see fcl/db the implementation is split into several
include files, because otherwise it becomes unreadable.

Michael.