[lazarus] Regarding "Proting the form editor"

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Dec 6 11:22:06 EST 1999

Sam,
I believe the notepad, button, etc forms are working to a point that you could start converting the form editor.  We still have issues on the file we will be storing the form info in and what the format of it wil be.  I believe we are using XML but it's really never been finalized.  I feel starting with straight text would be fine for now but eventually would go to a binary or XML format.

I would love to see the form editor started, but I also understand that we are quite far from getting anything real working....

Shane

>>> sam at campbellsci.co.uk 12/06/99 09:11AM >>>

OK; Once CreateWnd is working properly and a few basic controls (button,
notepad form) I am ready to start porting the form editor.

Sam