[lazarus] CVS Update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Dec 7 14:27:54 EST 1999

Currently when compiling I do a

ppc386 -b -B -g lazarus.pp when I want to debug it but I still can't peek at variable values as it says that the symbol information isn't there.   What am I doing wrong?

Shane

>>> SMiller1 at stvgb.org 12/07/99 12:17PM >>>
Got further!!!.  I added the mwPasSyn1 back into mwEdit.  For those unaware, mwPasSyn1 is the syntax highlighter for mwedit.  Without it, the text is just plain old text.

I added it back and found it crashed again in NULLPROC.  When I went into debug (DDD) I found that I got into the procedure but THIS = 0x0.  Odd......then I noticed that when FProcTable was assigned to NullProc it was assigned by doing this:

FProcTable[I] := NullProc;

This is the correct way of doing it, but it doesn't work for FPC.  I was surprised it compiled!!!!  I changed it to

FProcTable[I] := @NullProc;
and it worked.....I need to change a few other things but we are further.

Shane

>>> Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl 12/07/99 07:43AM >>>