[lazarus] CVS Update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Dec 7 16:34:01 EST 1999

updated CVS with the new changes.  No noticable difference except it doesn't crash...

weus,
When we compile in {$mode Ddelphi} we get some other errors.  I don't remember what they are off hand though.  Sorry.
Shane

At 12:33 07-12-99 -0600, you wrote:
>Got further!!!.  I added the mwPasSyn1 back into mwEdit.  For those unaware,
>mwPasSyn1 is the syntax highlighter for mwedit.  Without it, the text is
>just plain old text.
>
>I added it back and found it crashed again in NULLPROC.  When I went into
>debug (DDD) I found that I got into the procedure but THIS = 0x0.
>Odd......then I noticed that when FProcTable was assigned to NullProc
>it was assigned by doing this:
>
>FProcTable[I] := NullProc;
>
>This is the correct way of doing it, but it doesn't work for FPC.
>I was surprised it compiled!!!!

Hmm.. I cant see why. But isn't this introduced by the fact that we are
compileing in {$mode objfpc}.
I probably missed it, but why aren't we using {$mode delphi} ??

Marc