[lazarus] TToolbar

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Thu Dec 9 16:12:40 EST 1999

At 14:50 09-12-99 -0600, Shane wrote:
>I am adding TToolbar to the FCL.  I wanted to add it because I wanted to
use it for the notebook pages on the main dialog to hold the components.

>It's very involved (at least more than I though it was) and I am trying to
get it to work perfectly the first time so it may be a while.

Shane, as an adition to earlier mail, If you want to draw things without
canvas, you can do it also using the new api routines. For an example look
at the  code at TTestForm.TestClick of rev 1.5

http://cvs.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/fpc/lazarus/testform.pp?rev=1.5

They copy to mwEdit1.Handle but it should also work if you use Self.Handle

Marc