[lazarus] new adventure

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Thu Dec 16 16:29:11 EST 1999

No I am not dropping lazarus. I still hold the QT lib for lazarus it would
not be right for
me to hold up that now would it.

I just build a new development box and loaded 6.1 on it. I am now busy
getting things
back in order before jumping back in. I am still working python builder in
the mean time also. I am not a language fanatic but I enjoy writing in just
about every thing from Python to assembler. I do not do well when tied to a
project for a long time. I have to jump back and forth between the two to
help keep up my interest.

Cliff