[lazarus] State of the union ?

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Thu Dec 16 18:59:47 EST 1999

Hi Michael and all the rest of you!

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 05:48:13PM -0500, Michael A. Hess wrote:
> [...]
> Well it seems to ebb and flow depending on what other work we need to
> do. Right now Shane and Marc seem to be the major contributors to
> Lazarus. Michael V.C. occasionally contributes but his major effort is
> with FPC itself. Sebastian contributes to the FCL and puts most of his
> effort into KCL. As to Stefan, I haven't heard from him for awhile. Jeff
> and Curtis are busy with other business matters.

Nice that you still remember me. I'm very busy these days with my own
company, working about 10 and more hours a day. I hope to find some time for
lazarus between x-mas and new year. Currently I plan to check/update the
components I did so far (group, progress, timer and trackbar). Depending
on their state I'll give TBitmap another try.

BTW: If somebody plans to work on TBitmap I can provide a lot of code.

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695