[lazarus] IDE

Alexandre Grenier al.g at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 17 02:31:59 EST 1999

More spam from me =o)

1 - Perl has OOP stuff.. i didn't check it out yet.. but at first glance it
looks a bit akward, but powerfull.. hahahahhaa.. actually.. i'm checking it
out in my book.. kinda cool.. hmmm.. well now i'm done reading the whole
chapter and it kicks ass ;o)
When perl 6 is out, and the compiler is completed, it will own all other
languages! I think, hehe.

2 - why don't we merge the python and pascal into a common RAD environement
that could also integrate other languages, using some sorta plugins?
hehehhehe... damn... i'm just crazy.. but it's still a cool idea!

3 - I want to do something for lazarus.. but I really am not a super good
coder.. hehheeh.. and I don't have a good linux installation yet.

Alex