[lazarus] CVS Update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Dec 21 16:15:47 EST 1999

OK.  My toolbar code has been committed.  It currently doesn't do anything yet.  I have to create the gtkwidget's for the toolbar and toolbutton's yet, bt the object's get created correctly.

This is an early implementation and I figure I can get it to display a real toolbar in the next few days.

Marc, nice work on the MWEDIT component.  I commented out my toolbar stuff and ran lazarus.  I see it's colorizing the code now, at least the portion that's visible.
How are you going to approach the problem that the mwedit component isn't receiving any key events?  Plan on adding an eventbox to the canvas or bitmap control in gtkobject?

Shane

At 12:33 07-12-99 -0600, you wrote:
>Got further!!!.  I added the mwPasSyn1 back into mwEdit.  For those unaware,
>mwPasSyn1 is the syntax highlighter for mwedit.  Without it, the text is
>just plain old text.
>
>I added it back and found it crashed again in NULLPROC.  When I went into
>debug (DDD) I found that I got into the procedure but THIS = 0x0.
>Odd......then I noticed that when FProcTable was assigned to NullProc
>it was assigned by doing this:
>
>FProcTable[I] := NullProc;
>
>This is the correct way of doing it, but it doesn't work for FPC.
>I was surprised it compiled!!!!

Hmm.. I cant see why. But isn't this introduced by the fact that we are
compileing in {$mode objfpc}.
I probably missed it, but why aren't we using {$mode delphi} ??

Marc